Leading the way in Drive From Wheelchair, Internal Transfer and Wheelchair Passenger Upfront solutions since 2004, product innovation and customer service are at the forefront of our business. To date, Sirus has designed and manufactured 16 wheelchair accessible vehicles. With the addition of our car adaptations service, we have assisted over 14,000 customers to become mobile.
2020 saw the launch of four new conversions. These new products complement our existing range of wheelchair accessible vehicles and support further growth of our business, securing our leading position in the industry. To ensure we continue to provide our high level of end-to-end customer service, we are proud to be expanding our team of Mobility Specialists.
Join our Growing Team
We are looking for several people to join our existing, dynamic sales team. Your main responsibilities will be to advise on/demonstrate our wheelchair accessible vehicles and car adaptations to customers. You will need a genuine passion for customer service, be able to build rapport, show empathy and understanding, be able to problem-solve and seek solutions to help our customers regain their mobility/independence. You will be the friendly face of Sirus and be there to assist our customers throughout the process of their vehicle purchase, from start to finish.
- Build rapport/fact find what our customers’ requirements are, then offer solutions based on their specific needs
- Carry out home demonstrations, fittings and handovers whilst adhering to strict company safety policies. You will be required to accurately record all measurements and communicate all notes back to the sales team and workshop
- Carry out fittings for our customers in their bespoke, converted vehicles along with carrying out final vehicle handovers
- Explaining how the different pieces of equipment work within the vehicle
- Report back to the sales team, submitting accurate demonstration reports, fitting and handover paperwork
- Assist team members to ensure that all team targets are achieved
- Promote the Sirus brand at exhibitions (when and where relevant) throughout the UK
- Respond to incoming customer enquiries via email or over the phone within an agreed timescale, proactively contact existing customers to offer new products and services
- Arrange home demonstrations and follow up on all demonstrations creating a personalised quotation/order using Sage 200
- Update CRM system with all customer details ensuring a smooth handover process to vehicle production
Experience / Competencies
- Experience of dealing with customers both face to face and over the telephone
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Creative and innovative thinking to find the right solutions
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving/adaptability
- Team player
- Smart and presentable appearance
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme (depending on experience)
- As we cover the whole of the UK, overnight stays will be required
- A full driving licence is essential
- Full training will be provided
- References will be requested for successful applicants
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date 17th January 2021.
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO COVID-19, THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED AND HOPE TO BE IN TOUCH SOON.Back to Careers