- Power steering
- Air conditioning
- Electric front windows
- Body coloured bumpers & electrically adjustable heated door mirrors
- Follow me home headlights
- Trip computer
- Remote central locking
- 16” alloy wheels
- Radio with CD player and 4 speakers
- Blue&Me™ Bluetooth technology hands-free system with steering wheel mounted controls
- Electronic stability control as standard (ESP)
- Instrument panel with multifunctional display
- MP3 file reader with USB port
- Fiats Eco Drive System is designed to help you monitor your economy and emissions. Co2 emissions – 107g/km, extremely economical – 66.8 mpg combined (based on figures quoted by the manufacturer before conversion. Please note these figures may change post conversion)
Fiat Qubo Switch
starting from £26,995
Engine and Drive
- 1.3 Litre Turbo Diesel engine
- Semi-automatic clutchless 5 speed gearbox
- Standard: 2 - (One wheelchair plus one standard seat)
- Maximum: 4 - (With optional rear fold down seat to accommodate two)
The Qubo Switch is exclusive to Sirus, and part of our continued program to supply drive-from wheelchair conversions at ever affordable price points.
Designed to allow a wheelchair user to be either the driver or passenger, the Switch is the ultimate in compact flexibility.
Both front seats are supplied with the vehicle with the option for one or both to be removed quickly and with no fuss at any time.
Offering a fantastic option for a wheelchair user to share a vehicle with a non-disabled friend or partner, the choice of whether to drive or be the up-front passenger is entirely yours.
Available with our optional rear flip and fold double seat, the compact Qubo can carry up to 4 people including the wheelchair user.
The Sirus Qubo Switch is currently the least expensive drive-from wheelchair vehicle available in the UK both to purchase, and to lease through the Motability scheme.
- Sirus automated access system operated by keyfob remote control
- Original gear selector and electronic handbrake for ease of use
- Ergonomically designed centre console for increased interior space
- Shallow ramp (12 degrees) with unique grip surfacing
- Designed with custom seat bases with integral casters to assist movement – no lifting required
- Both original front seats included
- 4 point manual tie down system for the up front passenger position included
- Option to transport chairs or scooters in the rear
- Able to use as a dedicated up-front passenger vehicle if additional room over our Qubo Up-Front model is required
Kia Soul WAVfrom £15,895
Exclusive to Sirus - the wheelchair accessible Kia Soul starting from just £1,495 advance payment on…
VW Caddy Transfer 2016from £34,995
Say goodbye to transfers at the roadside. With this conversion you can eliminate the risks…
VW Caddy Drive 2016from £34,995
Our premium quality highest specification drive from wheelchair conversion ever gives you freedom and independence,…
VW Caddy UpFront 2016from £26,495
Our premium quality 'Up Front' conversion based on the Volkswagen Caddy Life enables the wheelchair…