We fit VW Caddy vans with brand new Caddy OEM 60/40 split rear seats with ISOFIX fittings. Whether you need the seats for the school run, a weekend away or taking extra people with you on a job, with a Sirus Caddy van conversion you can comfortably transport 3 extra passengers. Once fitted, the seats can be laid flat when they are not in use, to increase your storage area or they can be folded forward. When you no longer need the seats in place, they can quickly and easily be removed using a quick-release mechanism. This creates versatile use for a very versatile van.
- Supply and fit at our workshop
- 3x VW seats (1x single 1x double seat) 3x headrests
- 1x centre mounted seatbelt
- 1x full set of floor mounting brackets with a quick-release mechanism
- 2x ‘C’ pillar seatbelts and appropriate spreader plates
- 1x certificate of installation
- Installation of floor plate (welded not bonded)
- Strip down and removal of metalwork from van floor
- Rear sill plastics to sliding door
We have limited stock of our two-seat conversion. Fitted to the standard listed above; includes ISOFIX fittings, seats can be laid flat and removed easily using the quick-release system. This option gives you loads of space in the back for your work gear or leisure equipment.