Friday 8th May will mark 75 years since VE Day as the United Kingdom remembers the end of the Second World War.
Lockdown VE Day celebration ideas
- At 11am there will be a two-minute silence to mark the end of the Second World War.
- Decorate the front of your house in our national colours and have a toast on your doorstep or in your front garden at 3pm.
- The Queen will make a speech at 9pm on BBC1 – the same time as her father, King George VI, gave a historic radio address on May 8th, 1945. You can then join in the war-time sing-along lead by none other than Dame Vera Lynn!
- Leave a message on the Royal British Legion website to show your appreciation and add your words of thanks to a message board.
- Teach your children about VE Day and use this fabulous learning pack designed by the Royal British Legion.
Update on our business operations
Sadly we are still closed for the time being. We are closely following Government guidelines and we will let you know as soon as we have a date to re-open. Please do follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for instant updates.
Watch our product videos here
If you would like to learn more about our vehicles, you can watch our product videos here.
Sirus Ford Drive / Upfront – drive from your wheelchair or travel upfront, the choice is yours.
Sirus VW Upfront Passenger – sit upfront – a much more sociable way to travel.
Sirus VW Internal Transfer – transfer to a standard driver seat and secure your wheelchair inside.
There are also many videos on our YouTube channel which demonstrate how our wheelchair accessible vehicles conversion work in practice.
We hope to see you soon.
Stay safe and well.