These times are no doubt very testing, especially if you are self-isolating. But there is one advantage, that we are lucky enough to live in a digital age where we can access so much online. Here are our top five online activities to keep you entertained during lockdown.
1. Video call your friends and family – If you haven’t tried this already, there are several video call apps you can use to have a group chat. We are a big fan of Zoom, which has a free version. You can also use Microsoft Teams, What’s App video and Facebook Messenger. Why not try a weekly quiz with your friends and family?
2. If you are a fan of classical music, you can watch a live stream classical concert. Many orchestras are giving you the chance for you to watch a world-class concert, opera or ballet live online.
3. Google Arts & Culture teamed up with over 2500 museums and galleries around the world to bring you virtual tours and online exhibits of some of the most famous museums around the world. Visit the British Museum here.
4. Fancy some comedy? Did you catch Peter Kay’s audio carshare? You can catch up here on the BBC website or watch on Player.
5. Watch some live music – One of our favourite online activities during lockdown, is Take That’s Gary Barlow’s regular Live Crooner Sessions are a great way to pass the time – his guests include Sir Cliff Richard, Brian May, Robbie Williams, and Lulu. You can find them all here on YouTube.
Want to watch Sirus product demonstration videos?
Don’t forget you can watch all of our product videos online. You can visit our YouTube channel to see more Sirus videos, or visit our product pages, and click the button at the top of the page ‘watch the video’.
Sirus Ford Drive / Upfront – drive or travel upfront, the choice is yours.
Sirus VW Upfront Passenger – a much more sociable way to travel in your wheelchair.
Sirus VW Internal Transfer – transfer to a standard driver seat and secure your wheelchair inside.
Once we re-open, we can provide free home demonstrations with our mobility specialists – please be reassured we will still be carrying out hygiene precautions which can be found here.